Friday, October 28, 2011

21)

“So… what you are saying is that you’ve never seen “2001: A Space Odyssey” before?”
“Yep.”
“…how?”
“I don’t know.”
“You do know that it’s pretty much the greatest science fiction movie of all time, right?”
“If you say so…”
“Not to mention it’s considered to be one of the most important and influential films of all time....”
“Well, I’ve never heard of it before, so...”
“How the hell have you never heard of it?”
“I don’t know.”
“This is just… oh, this boggles my mind.”
“I’m not a big movie person, like you are.”
“You should be watching the damn thing right now, really...”
“Maybe not now, but…”
“Seriously. I mean, you should have seen it already.”
“Well... again, I hadn’t heard of it before now.”
“That’s really not a good excuse.”
“…I feel like it is.”
“It isn’t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment