Wednesday, October 12, 2011

6)

“What should I be doing with my life?”
“I don’t know. Whatever you want.”
“Well, what do you think I should do?”
“Why are you asking me? Decide for yourself.”
“I thought that maybe you could decide for me...”
“Why?”
“I don’t know. It sounds like the easiest way to figure it out.”
“Umm, I don’t really think that’s the way it works.”
“Well, if it did… what would you have me do?”
“I don’t know… whatever you liked doing, I suppose.”
“Well yeah, but more realistically… what would you have me doing?”
“Are there no realistic possibilities for doing things you enjoy?”
“No.”
“Well then… I don’t know. Working in an office or something.”
“…that’s the most interesting thing you could come up with?”
“What the hell else was I supposed to suggest?”
“I don’t know. Something cooler…”
“You asked for something realistic…”
“…”
“…”
“Well, you’re no help.”
“Sorry.”

No comments:

Post a Comment