Thursday, October 13, 2011

8)

“Oh hey, guess who is $300 richer?”
“How’d you manage that?”

“One of my grandmas sent me a check in the mail randomly.”
“That’s pretty cool.”

“Yeah.  She usually sends me a check of about $50 every year, but she usually does it around Christmastime… so for some reason I got it a couple months early.”
“Maybe she forgot what month it was.”

“Maybe.”
“So what are you going to do with the money?”

“I don’t know.  I was just going to save it.”
“Really?”

“Yeah, why?”
“Well, it’s not every day that you suddenly get a large check in the mail.”

“I suppose.”
“You should go buy something expensive for yourself.  Or go out on town and do something.”

“Yeah, I was thinking of saving it in case an emergency came up, though.”
“Oh.  In that case then…”

“…”
“…”

“Does that make me a boring person?”
“Yeah.”

No comments:

Post a Comment