Monday, October 10, 2011

2)

"How does a person become happy?"
"How does a person become happy?"
"Yeah."
"I don't know--beer?"
"I don't drink."
"Maybe that's your problem."
"It's not. I'm being serious here."
"Well... I don't know. Usually people say that you have to figure out what you love to do and then devote yourself to that for the rest of your life."
"That's the thing. I don't really know what one thing is."
"I think it takes time to find out."
"I've been trying to find out my entire life."
"Well... I don't know, man. Maybe just do something that you're good at, and then maybe from there competence will breed passion."
"But I'm not really good at anything either."
"Well... Jesus... you're good at being miserable."
"Yeah."
"Derive any enjoyment from that?"
"A little."

No comments:

Post a Comment